Oral Arts Select
The word Select is defined as: “Choice, excellent, exclusive.” And Oral Arts Select restorations fit that definition perfectly, reachingbeyond your expectations for quality to the very pinnacle of aesthetic dentistry.
Oral Arts is known for our standard in personal service, and each Select case will receive an even higher degree of one-on-one personal contact and quality control between doctor and technician.
- Crafted by our specially trained technicians using only the finest materials
- Built in numerous layers resulting in enhanced chroma and increased opalescence
- More vitality, depth and internal characteristics than a standard dental restoration
Cosmetic Case Checklist
- Photos of pre-op teeth with shade guide
- from different angles
- Photos of preps with stump shade tabs
- Photos of temporaries, full face including eyes,
- Photos of temporaries, eye to chin relaxed lip position
- Model of pre-op
- Model of temporaries
- Bite registration
- Full Arch Impression
- Stick Bite- Vertical and horizontal Plane
- parallel to interpupillary line
- Detailed lab slip expressing goals for your patient
- Indicate the desired length of final restorations
SELECT Case Instructions
For Best Results Please Include the Following with Your Case:
- Both Maxillary and Mandibular preoperative casts; mark on cast the outline of the required tissue contouringthat will be performed at the time of prepping. If unsure please contact us, we would be happy to assist you with design.
- Diagnostic Wax-ups
- A smile design from a personalized smile or a smile catalog- available from Oral Arts upon request.
- Bite Registration
- No plastic triple trays - metal impression trays preferred.
Limited Warranty/Limitation of Liability: Oral Arts Laboratories (“the lab”) warrants that all dental devices (a “device”) are made according to your specification and approval in the belief that the device will be useful and makes no other warranties including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of a device and does not extend to patients or other individuals and/or entities to whom the device(s) is/are sold, implanted, inserted or delivered. Subject to the return of a device that is placed and then fails due to defects in materials or workmanship, the lab will repair or remake the device without charge or for a partial charge based on original invoice price, at the lab’s option, as follows: (1) Porcelain to metal restorations, metal-free restorations, all metal restorations, single-unit inlays,onlays, and screw-retained titanium or zirconia abutments (excluding abutments with angulations greater than 20 degrees), up to seven years.(2) acrylic temporariesfor up to 30 days. (3) Screw-Retained Acrylic Hybrid, Zirconia Hybrid, and BioLogic Hybrid will be remade at no charge due to poor fit only if the prosthesis does notfit the model and the model has been returned with the prosthesis for remake. Lab is not liable for all other costs of adjustment, repair and replacement of device. If the prosthesis breaks during the delivery appointment and the lab's screw-retained hybrid protocol for verification jig was not followed, warranty is voided. Screw-Retained Acrylic Hybrid up to 30 days for failure of acrylic or denture teeth, titanium bar against breakage up to 5 years. Zirconia Hybrid against breakageof Zirconia up to 5 years. Trilor PMMA Hybrid warranty for up to 5 years. BioLogic Hybrid internal bar structure failure up to 3 years, individual crowns up to 7 years, composite gingival up to 1 year. This warranty does not apply if the modelswere not verified using an intra orally luted verification jig.
Subscribe to our Exclusive Doctors Mailing List
Including: Sales & Promotions, Lab Closed Notifications, CE Training Seminars & more!